CCEH Awards recognize work to end homelessness
July 25, 2011
Last Wednesday, Nick joined Multnomah County Commissioner Deborah Kafoury to present the 2011 Coordinating Committee to End Homelessness Awards.
CCEH leads the ongoing community planning for the 10-Year Plan to End Homelessness in Portland and Multnomah County.
The 2011 achievement awardees were selected based on their commitment, compassion, collaborative spirit, and leadership in addressing and ending homelessness.
Nick was honored to be a part of recognizing the dedication of these individuals and organizations, and the positive impact they make in our community.
This year’s award winners:
- Mellani Calvin, Disability and Benefits Training Consultant
- Joan Jenkins, Volunteer, Janus
- Shannon Singleton, The Salvation Army
- Ledena Mattox, Transition Projects
- Lynne Walker, volunteer and community advocate
- Employment Access Center, Central City Concern
More about the CCEH award winners