1120 SW 5th Ave, Suite 613, Portland, OR 97204
This website is the CAD support page for Sewer, Stormwater & Restoration Capital Improvement Projects.
For standards and template questions contact Dan Perde -Zundel at email@example.com.
Do not use the standards and links on this page.
For Treatment and Pumping Systems Capital Improvement Project CAD support, including CAD/BIM Standards, templates, and seed files, contact John Ransone at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use the following link to access CAD tools appropriate for use with development-driven Public Works Permit (PWP) projects: http://www.portlandoregon.gov/53147
1) For each new project, download the most recent BES AutoCAD Drawing template and tools from this page.
2) Coordinates: All BES CAD drawings (including reference drawings) shall be drawn using the Oregon Coordinate Reference System (OCRS) Portland Zone, based on Lambert Conformal Conic projection (single parallel) North American Datum of 1983. Vertical datum shall be City of Portland Datum.
3) All drawings (including reference drawings) shall be drawn with units as FEET, not inches.
4) Attach all reference drawings as “overlays,” not “attachments.”
5) In addition to typical topographic features and utilities, the following must be included in each basemap or GIS reference drawing:
6) Do not use any other fonts other than those provided in the most recent BES AutoCAD template and tools files.
Contact Dan Perde-Zundel (email@example.com) to request the latest base map for your project. Please include:
When initialing title blocks on CAD plans consultant staff shall apply initials to the DESIGNED BY, DRAWN BY, and CHECKED BY areas (see highlighted graphic below). Initials can be applied in the attributes of the BES title block. We suggest you use the sheet set manager template provided on this page for automatic filling of those fields. The appropriate City staff will initial the other areas. With respect to Engineer of Record seals, EOR(s) will digitally sign each occurrence of their stamp. DocuSign has been adopted by the City of Portland for capturing digital signatures to comply with OSBEELS guidance on seals. In most cases the City will initiate the DocuSign routing process for plans.